The Helmet of Destiny Ludum Dare #37

This game was created 72 hours for Ludum Dare #37. The theme was one room and was made by a team of four people. I was the game designer, programmer, level designer/set dresser, and task distributor. I did all of the programming for the player and even added two modes that needed to be unlocked. One mode was a dark mode where everything was dark and the player only had their helmet light to rely on and the other was a first person mode. I also implemented an online leaderboard so people would be able to rank themselves among others. We got great feedback on the game overall and many loved how it felt to control the character. There was also a lot of praise on the screen shake.

Download here:

Tools Used
-Visual Studio w/ C#

The Helmet of Destiny Gameplay!